click here :)

Isnin, 4 Ogos 2014

Note #63: Introducing CDJapan

In the name of Allah


1_General CDJapan

Hello. This one will be short. Just want to introduce the CDJapan (cdj). This is an online store based in Japan which I become familiar with few years ago (click pic above to browse cdj). It is a very fully trusted and reliable online store. From the name, it tells you what they sell. Yes! They sell original cds from japanese singer, and also dvds, n bluray disks. They'll send straight to your door from Japan. But cdj is not only selling cds, they have other things such as official merchandise from the celebrities, or anime characters' figurines, or costumes for cosplay, calendars, magazines and books, and you can just type anything you want in the search box to find out if things you want is available there. 

I'm a Johnnys' fan, so i am following some of their releases. Right now, I'll be making purchase for Hey Say JUMP's new single for my friend. So if anyone interested to buy, let me know. You can contact me by drop a comment in this entry, or through my twitter account @_kuroneko19, or text me, sms/whatsapp at 0137147451. The deadline will be coming Tuesday, 12 August 2014. If you want t buy other thing from cdj and want me to help, just let me know and i'll see if i can help. ;D

I'll make another entry for guide on how to purchase from cdj step by step InsyaA. 

Tiada ulasan: