click here :)

Sabtu, 3 Mei 2014

Note 52: let some of it out, so it won't go bloated and blow.

In the name of Allah the most gracious and all..

I've been away to adjust with new routine. I switched my part time job. Now i finally having experience as a teacher. I teach 7 years old kids on fundamental knowledge of islam. Even though i never specialized on this area, but since it is fundamental and basic knowledge that a muslim must know, i took the challenge to do this job.

I feel horrible at first. Since i never wish to be a teacher, and i was applying for this job only bcs my mom wants me to, i kinda feel irritated during the first 2 weeks. It's quite hard to handle kids. I knew it before, but now i feel it. But gradually, i can blend into the situation. Every week,i spent some time to prepare the teaching materials for class, fortunately my kids now are ok, they listen to me, sometimes not which i have to resort to punish them or using the softer way asking them to do works i want. Every time they finished their writing, i draw some cartoon on their book, they love it. Mostly i draw doraemon.  XD

It's never easy for me to multitask. I am not that capable. This semester, i need to find a supervisor and do a final project proposal. Until now, i still don't have SV and only a paragraph for introduction of my proposal. I need a conducive place and proper connection to the internet for me to do writings, and class assignments. But where i live now has a very limited internet connection and not very conducive environment, i decide to push everything on weekend. I'm not a very efficient person, of course that plan is not good for me. But whenever i want to go to where the proper connection are, i always been hold. It's not easy. Since worrying about things will only make me too gloomy, i decide to push it all aside until i can sort it out or until it is really needed. Allah please make me strong. 

*craving for sweets. lol

Tiada ulasan: