click here :)

Khamis, 13 Mac 2014

Note #51 : Unlimited LOVE

In the name of Allah

I was digging up on my old set of playlists. When suddenly this song played. It was from korean/japanese drama i watched long ago. A romance drama. Story between a korean guy and a japanese girl, fall in love, the love didn't go well bcs of the country border. Just ask google then u'll know the rest. Basically it was heart breaking, not able to be together with the love one is heartbreaking isn't it? Here's the lyric of the song i mentioned. 

When I saw you for the first time 
I knew you were the one 
You didn't say a word to me 
but love was in the air 

When you held my hand 
pulled me into your world 
from then all of my life 
has changed for you 
now I never feel lonely again 
'coz you're in my life 

Love, how can I explain to you 
the way I feel inside 
when I think of you 
I thank you for everything that you showed me 
Don't you ever forget that I love you 

Love, I know that someday will soon 
you'll be right next to me 

Holding me so tight 
so I'll always be yours 
although we can't be 
together now 

remember I am here for you 
when I know you're there for me 

Whenever I long to be with you I just close my eyes and pretend you're here 
I see you I touch you I feel you 
I will 
nothing can ever change 
what I feel inside 

How long must I be far away from you 
I don't know dear but 
I know we are one

From the lyric, we can see the person is frustrated, but keep soothing her feeling with the soothing words. The highlighted sentences shows the frustration. I literally crying when i read this. No no, i'm neither a sucker over such lyric nor a helpless romantic. I suddenly relate the lyrics to a real love. As muslim, we always believe that loving Allah is above every other love. Means, loving Allah is the ultimate love, loving Him assure us a requited love, a happy one. One step we make toward Him, thousands steps He'll gladly come to us. Allah is so great that he'll be able to love every mankind, every creature he creates, Allah is the Creator, of course he'll love all of His creations. 

We don't need to close our eyes and pretend our love one to be there if the love one is Allah. Bcs he's always there. There's no such thing as 'we can't be together now'. There;s no such thing to be far away from the love one as long as we have The almighty in the heart. Loving creatures come with limitation, but loving The Creator is unlimited. But of course, everything need efforts. Let's try our best to love The Creator, and put Him at first in everything. Bcs He offer the greatest love of all. 

=) kuroneko

Tiada ulasan: