click here :)

Khamis, 23 Oktober 2014

Note #67 :Guts

In the name of Allah

Talking about guts, it's a thing i hardly have. Sometimes, it took me a lot of courage just to log in to my email, especially when i am waiting for emails from supervisor. 
I always have good expectation on people, and good impression on people. I see people positively and would see that without even an effort. But in return, i never see myself that positive. I never put myself in a positive thought and would just think that all these while i was just too lucky to be where i am and who i am. It's so hard for me to change that. So hard to see the good thing in myself because i feel so negative all this while. I don't even know how to start changing. Plus, one of my biggest fear is 'change', don really fancy the word, and it's meaning. I might need some external motivation to awake my inner motivation. 

ps: i have no gut to upload the blog too. Why, dono.

2 ulasan:

Penconteng berkata...

Personally, bagi ila, it's okay to have a positive thoughts about other people but a not-so-positive thoughts about oneself. Then, we'll keep striving to be a better person. In the end, insyaAllah, we might be better than what we think about ourselves. It's not that much of think negatively about oneself, it's just that we really want to be better and not satisfied enough with who we are nowadays. That's how we keep improving and developing. Terlalu konpiden dgn diri sendiri tu kan boleh membawa kepada riak. Tu kan lagi tak elok. Heee...

kuroneko berkata...

Betul ila, cuma tkt trlalu negatif tentang diri sendiri sampai rs rendah diri sgt. Rs down.