click here :)

Jumaat, 30 Oktober 2015

#Note 86 : Convocation

In the name of Allah who knows everything.. Al-Aliim

I am about to experience my first convocation. Tomorrow is the day. I was so excited last year thinking about my convocation, and i am very excited to put on the robe (regardless the hassle to get it ), and i am so so looking forward to do some photo shot wearing the academic regalia. I did have a blast during photo shot with close friends, It'll be a very good memory. But one thing bothers me is the day of convo. I've to attend graduate lunch, and walk to the hall for the ceremony. It is quite far. I am okay with that, but elders, no, it's not good for them. Hopefully it'll be a good day. My first convocation and probably my last if i didn't go for PhD. xD 

So here are some pre-convocation photos :






2 ulasan:

Penconteng berkata...

Tahniah kak.... ^^

All da best dlm bisnes! Moga mendapat redha dan keberkatan Allah dalam setiap langkah perjalanan. Bila la dapat jumpa ni...?

kuroneko berkata...

Tq ila.. one day akn jumpa insyaAllah..