click here :)

Khamis, 19 Februari 2015

Note #70: Thank You My 25

In The Name of Allah The Most of Everything..

Today, I spent the beginning of my 26th birtday watching FROZEN, i know, i was veery late. But hey, th story has no expiry date. Guess what, i cried a river only after few minutes watching. Maybe because i listen to Let It Go too much and it is a sad song, tho it says ' the cold never bother me anyway', i still think the song is a sad song. 

Talking about my 25, i did a lot of things. Many first times. Many good memories and new friends. Probably the year which my health is at its best among these few years back. I never caught with fever, only a slight running nose as i can remember. Very thankful, Alhamdulillah for the blessed of health i got. It's also a year i spent with families a lot, even tho there was times i am busy with homework and assignments. I was never a good daughter. Regret that, will fix that.

My 25 was when i started my teaching career. Still don;t know if it will be my lifetime career, i really appreciate the formal teaching experience from my current job. At first, it was sucks, i hate dealing with kids in such way, then slowly got the hang of it, toward the end of the year, i love the kids, and found them very cute and honest. 

I went to Bon odori for the first time with Afri and Nik. It started at around 5 pm and end at 930pm. Normally i would refuse to go to such event. But this time i was lucky since Afri was driving us there, and we don't have to depend on public transport. Was so hungry after the folk dance and grab some topped-rice from the vendors. It was raining quite heavily before that, and we were sharing umbrella with a japanese lady and her daughter while waiting for the rain to stop and we were having a good conversation with the friendly lady. Afri sent me right in front of my car before going home.

My 25 also where mom borrowed me her car, so lucky that i don't have to go out of the house at 630 and walk to the bus stand for my 8 am class on weekend. But my expenses increases from that.

I started working on research paper for graduation. I learn how to make questionnaire, and how to conduct a reasearch by it. Analysis is a new thing to me, problem of course, but i seek for help from friend, books, youtube, and training class. I gained a lot there. Friends are very helpful during these period, i feel so blessed whenever i think of that time. Lilo was one of friends i depends on a lot, she was really helpful, may Allah help her in any way. The paper ended with a short presentation, i passed with a good grade. Alhamdulillah. 

I forgot to mentioned about my first concert i attend. Do we called it concert? It was a symphony orchestra held by music department of my university. I supposed to go with Mira,, but she can't, and i decide to go alone. They played Rachmaninoff Piano Concerto No.2 C Minor Op.64. I don't know the meaning of the numbers and all, i just have listen to the piece before, and like it a lot. Went there purposely for this particular piece. Of course i enjoyed the other pieces as well. Still remember the solo violinist Dr Joanne, was wearing Baju Kurung while performing. She and her spiky hair and Baju Kurung.elegant i would say. I left early because i was restless when it's getting late. By 930 i already halfway home. Would love to attend orchestra concert again if there's a chance. 

The biggest thing in my 25 was the completion of Master degree. Alhamdlillah, all happened with His approval or i will not be here typing this entry. Job hunting is in progress now. I hope to get His approval again faster for this because i'm already past my christmas cake period now. Huh, shud be worried now? no?

Ps: Getting nervous because airasia suspended/camcelled nagoya route, and i was expected to travel in May, Have to wait for email from them to re-route my journey to Osaka. Hope everything happened as planned. Lengthy entry to appreciate my 25. InsyaAllah, want to be better in my 26.

1 ulasan:

Unknown berkata...

wah.... nk g jepang ke? best best best...